STRAWBERRY TRUFFLE KISS COOKIES

I used to be a tomboy that hated pink.  This girl grew up climbing trees and riding horses.  I’m pretty sure my husband doesn’t believe that at all because now I’m a girly girl. But somewhere there are pictures to prove it.

When we were expecting our girl, I didn’t want anyone to buy pink baby clothes.  And no ruffles or bows were allowed either.  Don’t even get me started on bows that are bigger than babies heads.  I’m still not a fan at all!  But that’s just my preference…if you love it, go for it. 


Fast forward a few years, and now I’m all about pink.  Pink shoes, pink sweatshirts, pink phone case…you name it, I probably want it pink.

I’m not sure what ever happened to the tomboy in me or why I ever hated pink.  The funny thing is that pink is really one of the best colors for my daughter and I to wear.  Maybe that’s why I am embracing it now.

Ingredients

  • 1 strawberry cake mix
  • 8 Tablespoons butter, melted
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon strawberry extract
  • 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • pink sanding sugar
  • 48 chocolate truffle kisses

Instructions

  1. Take the wrappers off the Hershey kisses and place in the freezer.
  2. Combine the dry cake mix, butter, egg, and extract and mix until a soft dough forms.
  3. Add the cream cheese and mix in completely. Refrigerate the dough for at least 30 minutes.
  4. .................................


for full recipes please see : insidebrucrewlife.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel