Cauliflower Bites

The Keto Cauliflower Cheese bites are such a great Keto snack.  They only take about 15 minutes to make but they taste amazing!  Before starting the Keto Diet, I didn’t think that I would like Cauliflower but these cheesy bites are some of my favorite Keto snacks.  I like to make up a large bag and store them in tupperware so I can snack on them whenever I need.  Keto Fat Bombs are nice, but sometimes I need a more savory, cheesy snack.

Note: It is important in this recipe to make sure that you start watching around minute 10.  Some people have ovens that cook faster and you do not want these to burn.  Your final cauliflower bite will be golden brown and crispy around the edges but a little soft in the center.  You can adjust cook time accordingly.


Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are surprisingly addictive. I’ll admit, cauliflower has not been one of my favorite foods, but much like beets, broccoli, and squash, I have grown to like it throughout my adult years. After I made this recipe, I would actually dare to say that I loved it. Many traditional favorites like mac n cheese, bread sticks, “rice“, and mashed “potatoes” have been made with cauliflower.

Much like with these cauliflower buffalo bites, this tender white vegetable tends to take on the flavor of whatever it’s cooked with. So, if you’re like me and are not crazy about the taste of cauliflower, you have absolutely nothing to worry about when you make this buffalo cauliflower.


I really wasn’t sure how this recipe for cauliflower buffalo wings was going to taste. After all, there are no chicken wings. And how good could anything be when you swap something as wonderful as a chicken wing with a vegetable like cauliflower? But, I found myself having to hold back because I just wanted to keep eating more!

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 medium head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cut into large florets (about 8 cups)
  • 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
  • 2 teaspoons garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • 1/3 cup hot sauce, such as Frank's RedHot

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Arrange an oven rack in the lowest position and heat to 475°F. Place the cauliflower on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with 3 tablespoons of the oil and toss to combine. Sprinkle with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper, and toss until thoroughly seasoned. Arrange in an even layer.
  2. Roast until golden-brown and beginning to crisp, about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk the hot sauce and remaining 1 tablespoon oil together in a small bowl or liquid measuring cup.
  3. Remove the cauliflower from oven. Pour the hot sauce mixture over the cauliflower and use a spatula to toss until the florets are evenly coated. Return to the oven and roast until crispy, 5 to 10 minutes more. The bites are best eaten immediately.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel