Baked Cinnamon Donut Holes

I love cinnamon donut holes. Because they are bite-sized I feel like I can either have more than I would if they were full-sized donuts, or I can opt to have less and feel satisfied that I had a donut! This baked cinnamon donut hole recipe is the easiest donut recipe you can ask for. And, they’re baked, not fried, so it’s better for you!

One recipe makes an entire pie pan of baked donut holes. I use cinnamon and sugar to coat mine and they’re perfect.

If you’ve been hanging around here long enough, then you know that I love my coffee.


Every morning, I eagerly look forward to my first hot cup of deliciousness. And ever since I bought Seattle’s Best Coffee® House Blend K-Cup® Pods, I’ve been savoring my cup of joe just a little more slowly. After all, it’s the quality of those coffee beans that makes my mornings extra tasty.

I bought all the ingredients (there are only a few):

  • canned biscuits
  • butter
  • sugar
  • cinnamon
  • I make these so much now that I keep a can of the biscuits in my refrigerator so I can make these any time.

The first time I made the cinnamon donut holes, and then posted a picture of them on Instagram. I got several requests for the recipe. It’s almost embarrassing, really. Hardly a recipe, but I’ve made them again, and again, and they are scrumptious every time.
The perfect treat for a weekend morning – or even dessert!

Have you tried Seattle’s Best Coffee before? It’s a favorite of mine. I love that they source the highest quality Brazilian coffees, tasted numerous times before going into your cup. It also means cafe quality beans at a price you can feel good about. And the House Blend K-Cup® Pods that I picked up are a rich, smooth, and savory medium roast. You can’t beat that in a great cup of coffee!

Interested in learning more about Seattle’s Best Coffee? Head over to this site to hear about their coffee.

INGREDIENTS
For the donut holes:

  • 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour spooned & leveled
  • 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup International Delight Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee
  • 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 3 tablespoons unsalted butter melted and slightly cooled

For the cinnamon sugar coating:

  • 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted and slightly cooled
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon

INSTRUCTIONS
To make the donut holes:

  1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 24-count mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
  3. In a separate bowl, mix together the International Delight Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee, Greek yogurt, sugar, egg, vanilla, and melted butter until fully combined. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined, making sure not to over mix the batter.
  4. Pipe (or spoon) the batter evenly into all 24 mini muffin cavities, only filling each one about 3/4 of the way full.
  5. Bake at 350°F for 9-11 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the donut holes comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for about 5 minutes. Gently remove from the pan to a wire rack to cool.

To make the cinnamon sugar coating:

  1. Add the melted butter to small bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl, mix together the granulated sugar and cinnamon until well combined. Take each donut hole and dunk it into the melted butter, making sure it is fully coated. Then dip it into the cinnamon and sugar mixture, making sure to coat well. Repeat until all of the donut holes are coated, then serve and enjoy!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel